| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 77mm (3in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- In October the skies in St. Moritz are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:42 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Moritz October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in St. Moritz, Switzerland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Moritz: