| < June >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in June is dryish with occasional rain. Just 89mm (3.5in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 13 days.
- The skies in St. Moritz are fair with an average of a moderate 5:58 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:32 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 15:44.
- There are approximately 9:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Moritz June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in St. Moritz, Switzerland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Moritz: