| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in August is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 101mm (4in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- In August the heavens above St. Moritz are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Moritz August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in St. Moritz, Switzerland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Moritz: