| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in April is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 8 days.
- In April the blue above St. Moritz is fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:30 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Moritz April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in St. Moritz, Switzerland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Moritz: